Feel Infinite

It's kind of like a diary I guess. Bits and pieces of my significantly insignificant life. Things I like, things I don't. Things I watch, things I wear, things I listen too, things that I'm glad happened and things I wish never did. Read if you want. xxx

Tuesday 16 November 2010

"Throughout the night, no need to fight, never a frown with Goden Brown

Title: Golden Brown - The Stranglers

So, a couple of things.
My blood sugars have been low, and I mean around 4.4, which is good (excellent blood sugars should range between 4 and 7) but I don't know how. Two hours ago they were 8.7 or something two hours after I'd eaten, but I haven't done any insulin or exercise so I don't know why they would half that quickly. Maybe I'm not really Diabetic and they're just lying to me so they can get my blood :O. Not really. Shame. I haven't really changed my diet, and I haven't started an exercise regime or anything, so why are they going so low? I'm not complaining, I'm just a little confused.
I am spending Christmas with my Daddy. He's going to come over and just spend the day with me. He also said he might buy me a tattoo as a Christmas present, which is symbolic because he bought me my first tattoo for my 18th birthday. I want to get a little swallow on my neck behind my ear. It will be cool :) But I'm actually looking forward to it now. Yay. I don't what else to get him, but I'm making him a mix CD (he likes mix CDs) with some punk, some classic rock, some obscure stuff, and some old reggae and ska stuff we used to listen to when I was little. Man, listening to it really takes me back. You should check out 'Black Pearl' by Horace Faith, 'Montego Bay' by Freddie Notes & the Rudies, 'Return of Django' by The Upsetters and anything by Desmond Dekker.
As of 3am last night, I am on a mission to resurrect more 1920s-1940s slang into my everyday vocabulary, like 'broad' and 'taking a powder' and stuff. Just 'cause I'm cool.
My dissertation presentation is progressing pretty well. I have about 800 words or something and 6 slides. Oh shit, I need to find a clip. Maybe the scene from the end of Raging Bull. Thanks for reminding me. But I'm going over to my friend Lisa's tomorrow to work on it. Lisa is like, the only other person in my year who does the same course as me. Well, there's like one or two others but I don't really know them, and they don't really turn up. She's really cool.
So, it's getting cold now. So today I wore a flowery mini dress I got for £7, yes £7, in New Look like two years ago, but I'm a bit boobier now so I have to put a black vest under it, and a brown waist belt to give me curves. I rocked it with black boot, a black cardi, a big black hoodie and two pairs of tights, with a pair of socks over it. I'm toasty.
Okey dokey, going to watch Harry Potter 6 soon, so I'll see you later.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment