Feel Infinite

It's kind of like a diary I guess. Bits and pieces of my significantly insignificant life. Things I like, things I don't. Things I watch, things I wear, things I listen too, things that I'm glad happened and things I wish never did. Read if you want. xxx

Tuesday 9 November 2010

"Thought of you as everything, I had but couldn't keep..."

Title: Pale Blue Eyes - The Velvet Underground

Hello! Four days without a post, I'm losing my touch. Actually, I just have so much work to do it's unreal, and when I'm not doing work I feel guilty for not doing it :/

Anyway, the past few days have been fairly uneventful. After I blogged on Friday we ended up going to The Menai (which is a hotel/pub in Upper Bangor) for lunch as Rascals weren't serving food. I had an all day breakfast (I LOOVE full cooked breakfasts) which was delicious. Later on, my housemates and I met up with or friends Amie, Laura and Kim and watched the firework display over the harbour. We got there a bit late and missed half of them but it was still nice none the less. I couldn't sleep that night so I made an 'epic life plan for the next week' and worked out what needed doing each day and so on, I feel better. Saturday was mostly spent doing things around the house. I did my laundry, my washing up, tidied my bedroom and bathroom and did a teensy amount on my midterm for Modern American Drama.

On Sunday I did some work on my dissertation, renewed my library books and did a bit of shopping to get some essentials (Hula Hoops and Cuppa Soups ftw! Actually, I might make a Cuppa Soup in a minute. Mmmm Minestrone :)) I also wanted to watch Harry Potter VI but I never got round to it. Today, well Monday really (it's only just turned Tuesday) I had every intention of getting up early and spending the day up in the library, but I didn't get to sleep until 6am for no apparent reason, so I ended up staying in bed until 11 or something. I went up to the library via Morrisons and saw Sara and Vicky :). I spent ages looking for certain books in the library only to find that I was looking in the wrong bit. I hate that Dewey Decimal system or however you call it. I went to the Doctors to make an appointment then came home and watched the first episode of The Walking Dead. It's pretty awesome. I love zombie stuff. It's made me realise though, that if there were ever to be a zombie apocalypse, I'd totally be eaten or at least zombified. I'm only little and very clumsy. Shame. Despite this grave realisation however, I did get 1014 words done out of my 3500 word midterm. I'm hoping to get 1200 more words later, and then the same on Wednesday so it's out of the way and I can focus on the many other things I have to do. I'm literally taking things a week at a time.

Anyway, as I've not had much of a social life or anything I haven't felt the need to put much effort into my attire. Today I've just been wearing a long sleeved blue top, my trusty denim mini and two pairs of tights to keep me toasty. It's just as well really, I feel really gross and my hair won't do as it's told. If I want it straight it goes kinky, if I want it wavey half of it goes flat. ARGH.

I'm really rather peckish. I want to eat this soooooooooo much

How effing cute is this? It's like a cuppa soup but with real veggies and pasta, and tiny little panda fishcakes (or whatever they are). I envy the Japanese sometimes, with all their awesomeness. Anyway, time to go and get my own sad, pathetic little mug of Minestrone soup and get snuggley in bed.

Night night

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment