Feel Infinite

It's kind of like a diary I guess. Bits and pieces of my significantly insignificant life. Things I like, things I don't. Things I watch, things I wear, things I listen too, things that I'm glad happened and things I wish never did. Read if you want. xxx

Saturday 30 October 2010

"Sing me to sleep, then leave me alone..."

Title: Asleep - The Smiths


I can't sleep tonight. It must be the excitement of having proper internet again. Either that or it's the Pepsi Max I had before.

So, seeing as though I can't sleep and am hella bored I'm going to make a playlist. I know, I know. Playlists are a cliche or whatever, but I make playlists of songs that are significant to me at specific parts of my life. Like a diary or something.
So here's my 'It's gone 2am and I can't sleep but I can't stop listening to these songs (30/10/10)' playlist of significant songs:

*Hole - Petals
*Black Sabbath - Sweet Leaf
*The Beach Boys - Feel Flows
*Cat Stevens - The Wind
*The Replacements - Unsatisfied
*Santogold - Shove It
*The Stooges - Gimme Danger
*Nick Gilder - Roxy Roller
*Billy Idol - Dancing With Myself
*Nelly Furtado - Say It Right
*America - Sister Golden Hair
*The Runaways - Cherry Bomb (I love the Runaways! They're one of my current favourites)
*Husker Du - Don't Want To Know If You Are Lonely
*INXS - Don't Change
*Warrent - Cherry Pie
*Ugly Kid Joe - Cats In The Cradle
*Crowded House - Don't Dream It's Over
*The Velvet Underground - Here She Comes Now (My other current favourites!)
*Big Star - Thirteen (I have such a crush on Alex Chilton's voice)

There's a bunch more but I'd be here all night and I would like some sleep eventually. I want tomorrow (or today as it is) to be productive as the past 24 hours have been relatively lazy.
Oops.
But yeah, I like music. I like all sorts of music, but I don't like everything. Nobody likes everything, that'd be silly. Where would we be without at least a little negativity?
Sigh, I'm gonna switch off now. I may post in the morning. I need to make a to do list. Well more like a to buy list. God I can't get away from spending money even if I really try. Even if it's just my turn to buy gas and electric or whatever it's still money. I'm going to have no money for when H&M finally opens in Bangor next month. Wah. I need clothes.

Bonsoir!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment