Feel Infinite

It's kind of like a diary I guess. Bits and pieces of my significantly insignificant life. Things I like, things I don't. Things I watch, things I wear, things I listen too, things that I'm glad happened and things I wish never did. Read if you want. xxx

Saturday 30 October 2010

"I saw a boy's t-shirt today and it said 'one of us is dead', he just looked me in the eyes and cried..."

Title: One of us is Dead - The Earlies

Well my plan for getting up early failed. I knew 9am was too optimistic for a day off. But I'm up now, showered and about to get dressed. I don't know what to wear. Maybe a dress. With boots and tights and a big hoodie of course though. I like clothes. I should eat too at some point too, pretty hungry.
Today's to do list:
  • Go into town, and buy; a birthday card, gas and electric, things for my housemate's birthdays, and a little something for my sister who is in hospital.
  • Do my washing up.
  • Tidy my room
  • Do dissertation work!!!!!!!

I can see my achiving all of these, but I really need to get the first and last ones done, I need to start my dissertation proposal. 1000 words due in friday. Eep.

So I've decided that today I will be wearing; A sixties style breton stripe dress (which I commandeered from my sister's wardrobe. It's the first time I've worn it. Exciting!) , with a skinny black belt round the waist, black tights and black flats. When I go out I'll put on a cardigan and big black coat. Toasty.

Right, I'm off to make food and let my hair dry before I venture out into the cold North Wales weather.

Much love!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment