Feel Infinite

It's kind of like a diary I guess. Bits and pieces of my significantly insignificant life. Things I like, things I don't. Things I watch, things I wear, things I listen too, things that I'm glad happened and things I wish never did. Read if you want. xxx

Friday 29 October 2010

Second Post


Man, it's been ages since I last posted. Probably because I forgot I had this blog. I've wanted to do a blog for a while but could never really find one thing to focus it on, so I've decided that I'm just going to do it on anything and everything.

So it's been a pretty hectic week. Well, not hectic as in having lots to do, just hectic as in work-wise. University work-wise. All the stresses of a third year dissertation and other modules. Drag. We finally got the internet sorted though, which means I finally check my emails and do work without having to treck the whole two minutes across the road to the library. Had a really boring lecture today, about footnotes and bibliographies, hella dull. But I did get a text from my mum with this picture:

These are my puppies. Well, they're not technically mine but they are really mine. Molly is the black Staffordshire Bull Terrior puppy. She's my mum's boyfriend's dog but I spent all summer minding her. She's so lovely. The little white one is a Jack Russel, Patterdale Terrior cross named Olive. She's my sister's. I miss them.

That's all I really have to say for now as I'm gonna grab some lunch, watch The Runaways and attempt to do some dissertation stuff. Wish me luck!

Love, Alex x

No comments:

Post a Comment